We just want to let you know that on March 15th,2015, is Community Day, and aside from our Kid’s Camp, Give Back to Core Kid’s Camp, we will have the Happiness Bar in Room 300, which is the auditorium.
This is YOUR opportunity to get those WordPress questions troubleshooted. We even answer SEO, Social Media, and Blogging questions that can tie into WordPress. We will have some of the speakers in and out of the Happiness Bar eager to help.
Examples of some help that we can provide:
- Troubleshooting the white screen of death where you can access your website… it’s just a blank screen
- Having trouble figuring out how to change a color or image?
- Your site is showing some fatal error or some kind of error.
- You can’t get your Social card or Twitter card or Open Graph to pick up your image for your blog so your social posts look nice.
- If you need some ideas for a WordPress related project, but not sure what direction to take.
- If you need a little SEO advice.
- If you’re still really new to WordPress and can’t seem to understand what you could do with your website. Sometimes a brief brainstorm can clear up the confusion and get you fired up.
We’ve got enough knowledge of WordPress under one room that an answer can be done.
It would really suck if you went home early and have tons of answers still left. It was a lot of information to take in and process. While Happiness Bar won’t build your website for you or fix a theme or plugin if it’s broken, we’re here to help you help yourself by learning how to use WordPress better.